Pregnancy during covid

Hello mommies! How’s everyone coping with being pregnant during covid? it’s my first pregnancy so i’ve been very paranoid even tho i’m vaccinated. I wfh so i stay home a lot. I’m reluctant to go out or socialize as it makes me nervous, esp with the number of cases out there and i don’t think that has been very good for my mental health! How’s everyone else doing. Shall we chat :)

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hi mummy, I'm into my 35th week and expecting a baby girl in late Dec! I've been fully vaccinated about a month before pregnancy yet the COVID situation has been such a seesaw that it does make me anxious to hang out at crowded places/restaurants. So i make sure that if the place I'm at is crowded, i don't take down my mask at all to snack/drink and I'll only take it down once my food/beverage is ready and put it back on when I'm done even if the rest aren't. I don't want to limit myself because i know it's not healthy to lock myself up at home; i need to be active at the very least and get some sun and stretch my legs as well. I'm also waiting to give birth first before taking the booster shot! All the best to mummies ❤️

Read more