Covid positive :(

Hi mamas, I just tested and I am Covid positive :( I am going to go see a GP now. I am currently at 23 weeks, very worried for my bb :( Anyone experience Covid during pregnancy? Take care and stay safe everyone! #firsttimemom

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I had covid when I was in my third trimester 2 months ago. Delivered a few weeks ago and baby is fine. My gynae said it’s okay and will not affect the baby. She said make sure to take pregnancy safe medication from a GP, rebuild your immune system by taking vitamin C, drink more water and rest well.

Read more
3w ago

Thank you very much for advice and assurance! 🩷

I had covid during my 2 pregnancies (damn suey). For first pregnancy i didnt take any meds while for second pregnancy i took some meds . Both babies r out and they r fine , not affected by covid . Dont worry .

3w ago

Covid is annoying! Thank you very much for advice and assurance!

I have had Covid during my 10th week of pregnancy and it is perfectly okay. The GPs don’t see it any different from having a normal cough. Don’t worry about it! Focus on feeling better (:

3w ago

Yes, the GP said the same too. Thank you for your advice and assurance!

I had covid when I was 11 weeks pregnant. baby is fine and she's 21 months now. Just see Dr and take the prescribe medications. have plenty of rest and hydrate mummy! get well soon!

3w ago

I have recovered from Covid! Thank you for the advice and assurance!

Yes, during the first trimester. Didn’t take any medication but it’s actually ok if you wish to. Just inform the doctor and get pregnancy safe ones. My baby’s fine :)

3w ago

Thank you very much for the assurance and advice!

Yup I had covid too! Had it during my second tri. Symptoms were pretty mild.. Went to gp and went home to rest. Doc told me to just monitor. I didn't inform my gynae tho

3w ago

Thanks for the assurance and advice!

I had Covid when baby is second trimester. She is healthy born and 10months now. Stay strong mum

3w ago

Thanks v v much for the assurance

TapFluencer

🙏💕