Formula Milk for Constipated 3 M/O

Hi mommies. Hoping to seek FM recommendation for baby with constipation problem. I’d tried Frisolac, Similac Total Care, Anmum Infacare, Novalac Easinova and currently on Enfamil A+. Just started Enfamil 2days ago and doesn’t look promising either. Appreciate.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My son was on Nan Opti. Then found he had constipation. Doc recommend him to take Aptamil AllerPro Gold . This solve him. And he able to pass motion. Aptamil AllerPro is a more further breakdown of HA. Tried a few months then change him to Enfamil Gentlease. Is like milk powder with HA. Changing of milk powder u need to transit him a smooth way. Not immediately change over to new milk powder. Give probiotics once daily.

Read more
VIP Member

I just switched from similac total care to aptamil gold the boxed version from Thailand. They have pre and pro biotic and is hypo allergic as well. My boy has been passing motion well these 2 weeks. In the past only once a day and will have colic.

maybe add ridwind on the milk with probiotics? that's what helps for my kids.. probiotics see which one u wan, common ppl take biogala but dun work for my kids, so they taking vivomixx drops

2y ago

hii how to know if the probiotics are working for the baby?

Nan Optipro HA works well for my LO. (Now renamed to Nan Supremepro)