Waterbag leaking at 32weeks?

Hi mommies. It’s my first time waking up every hour to pee. But i feel like it’s not pee? I’ve checked, it’s clear and odourless. And when i wanna go back to bed, clear liquid will gush out like i cannot control. It’s like warm. And my sanitary pad is wet too. Im not sure if that’s really pee or could it be waterbag leaking? Im w32 4. Abit worried… my next appt will be 23/12. Need ur advise if i shld call KKH emergency?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

during my recent checkup I asked my gynae about water bag bursting and how to differentiate. she told me when water bag bursts, water coming out will be intermittent because if fetus moves and covers the cervix, the water will stop. she said usually once water bag bursts, we will still have time (24hrs) and to wait for contraction to start. she emphasised no contraction (pain) = no labour so to give birth, there must be contraction. so maybe you can wait for contraction to come and get yourself ready (bathe, eat) and slowly make your way to the hospital. but you're only at 32 weeks, maybe just go ahead and check w hospital ASAP. take care and all the best!

Read more

Thank you mummies! I went to kkh yesterday morning and indeed i am encountering PPROM. Leaking of amniotic fluid. Doctors are currently monitoring me and baby and i will prolly need to be induced at 34weeks. Fortunately, me and baby is healthy! ☺️🤲🏻 thank you very much for ur inputsss

U can tell by the scent. Amniotic fluid smells good. And if leaking pls head to hosp to avoid exposure to infections.hope All good for u! Safe delivery in time!

Once water bag break you need to go hosp immediately alr. The amniotic fluid inside your stomach will get lesser and there’s risk of infection.

seems like is waterbag leak. I do encounter this issue when I am week 36. U should call your clinic and inform them about it.

VIP Member

please go to the hospital to check.