When is the ideal week to have braxton hicks or contraction?

Hi Mummies, first time mama here. When is the ideal week to have those of above? Mine is 31 weeks, I THINK , isn't it too early for this? I'm not sure if im experiencing those, but damn it hurts especially on my lower belly. And also I'm having pressure pain on the area where I pee when I walk a bit too fast. I thought i need to pee but every time i pee, little pee came out. Do Mummies really give birth early and not on their EDD? #nervoushanyaallahygtahu

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

this is my 2nd pregnancy & it is a total opposite to my first. currently at weeks 31+4 & im having braxton hicks on a daily basis too. changing of positions will help with the pains when it comes. went to the doc recently as i was too worried (due to complications on my 1st pregnancy) & doc says everything is good. do check with ur gynea if ur worried.

Read more

ideal is after 37 weeks, when baby is full term. there’s no ideal for braxton hicks though, it can happen like passing cramps. the pee is normal due to the weight pressing on the bladder. most mummies give birth early, but not all. i have friends who reached 40 weeks.