Hello mommies and daddies,ask ko lang po kung legit po ito?sino po nakapag-sign up dito? Register for Free and Earn!!! http://earnwithinvite.com/index.php?ref=201603

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hmm.. I'm doubting it. I visited the link you shared which leads to their website. I'm someone who works in digital world with content as the sole of it so I'm pretty familiar with what things should go with. You know what I mean. So when I observed the website i noticed: 1 the company name is not consistent, 2 it says they're registered but why on earth only give an email address for contact details? where's the office? branches? 3 payment channels/ means on homepage says PayPay, but logo on top and payment channels on FAQ says PayPal 4) company goal is way toooo vague. I think it just wants to generate leads and is fraud. My two cents. You can always verify it with the SEC version in the US. I dont know. I'm just not convinced it is as they how they present the company and services.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

Thank you for this! I've tried to register din kasi,how can i cancel my account? if ever?