NTUC Card

Hi mommies, anyone using NTUC card? Is it useful and worth it? I'm considering this but not sure yet.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes it is very, especially if you’re gonna shop for groceries or household products, in the long run, the points you earn and be used to offset your total amount and the savings can accumulate to alot

5y ago

https://plus.com.sg/apply/cards

VIP Member

Yes, can earn points! On top of that you will be entitled to up to $250(should be this amount) off if you attend certain course.. If signed up, they will give you a welcome gift.

Super Mum

NTUC Plus card? I am! You can earn points when doing grocery at NTUC. Then use them to offset $ when you have accumulated enough points.. :)

VIP Member

Hi... I have and use ntuc card for groceries shopping. It’s gives you rebates annually which translates to savings

Yes... u can also use ur ntuc cards to offset items at unity pharmacy as well as at ntuc stores..

It's worth it! Can accumulate points for $ redemption. Join union member can get rebates also!

Yes, rebate and earn points. anyway always need to do grocery shopping so why not

Super Mum

Yes, it's useful! There are rebates and can gaim link points for redemption :)

Are u all talking about plus card? Can the points be used to turn into cash?

Yes, it is very useful for grocery shopping and also leads to savings