Momies.. goodmorning. Please give me some advices on how to cheer myself up. There are times I feel terrible and bad about myself. Knowing that after giving birth your body will not be like when u r single. Everytime i see myself in the mirror, I see all the things that are not good like my hair is becoming thin, the varicose veins, the stretch marks, in short, I dont feel pretty and good. Cant help but cry and I think negative things which im not supposed to. I am open to my husband but sometimes I dnt want to always talk about these things.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Virtual hugs! I understand what you feel. Try mo mommy na every morning kahit nasa bahay ka lang, make yourself look good so that you will feel good. Wag ka magsuot ng mga "nakakalosyang" na pambahay. Tapos kung hindi ka makapagpa-parlor, buy ka sa mall nung mga hot oil para makapag-hot oil ka sa bahay. And kahit pa alam natin na papawisan lang tayo the whole day dahil sa mga gawaing bahay, try mo magpowder at lip gloss. Dati kasi ganyan yung feeling ko, especially I stopped working dahil kay baby. So ang ginawa ko, kahit nasa bahay ako, nag-aayos ako.

Magbasa pa