Will mixing the wrong amount of formula milk harm baby's health?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, yes it is very important that you measure the formula properly and prepare your baby's feed. The reason is that if you use too less formula and dilute it more with water, it will not provide your baby with the required nutrition. And if you add more formula than is needed, it can cause digestive or other health issues in your baby, especially if your baby is born premature or has low birth weight. Different formula brands have different measuring specifications, so read the instructions carefully before preparing. Hope this helps :)

Read more

yes dear, please follow the right proportions while mixing formula milk. if you use less, it will not provide adequate nutrition to your baby. similarly, if you add more, it can affect your baby's digestive system. all formula brands come with specific instructions on how much you need to use and how to prepare. do read and follow accordingly.

Read more

Please follow the instructions diligently. I give my biy diluted as he drinks way more then is needed. Its his comfort and security. So i have no choice but to dilute it. Half tin can be gone within 4 days. And he is 3 years old. But ill never make the milk thicker.

My friend wasn't putting enough formula in the water an her some was always hungry. I noticed it cuz it didn't look right an fixed it. She wasn't doing it long so no harm done other than he was still hungry but yeah you should just follow instruction.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11469)

It may not provide enough nutrients if its too diluted and too concentrated may have its own side effects such as constipation or dehydration. Hence its recommended to follow the instructions

Yes.... I'm a teacher and more often than not children with diminished mental capacity were receiving watered down formula as babies xx

Don't give more than the recommendation mix as you could overdose on the micronutrients that the formulation is based on.

It can cause stomach pain and discomfort and constipation. So learn it well from ur pediatric doctor.

baby boy jalyen tomas gold chigwell London baby boy kalyden tomas gold