Mother in law

MIL Wants to control everything, expect all housework to be done, expects me to be downstairs at 5 am and wait on her, vacuum and mop after she’s done and wants to control everything once my baby is born. This is my first child and I’m in my third trimester. Anyone has Any advises or stories to share? Feeling very, very angry every single day. Maybe I’m hormonal, I’m not sure. But I haven’t been able to enjoy my pregnancy lately. And I feel guilty because I’m happy, but I haven’t been feeling so good lately.

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I personally feel your mom should be there with you this time, as you need to be happy, anger amd stress is not good for you

Talk to your hubby and he should resolve it. If financial permits, move out. You may have more hard time if live with her.

VIP Member

Talk to ur hubs. Resolve this before baby comes. If not u will be miserable. Your mil sounds like cinderalla's stepmother

VIP Member

This sounds very ridiculous, do consider moving out for your own sanity. Discuss with husband

Move out or if your financial allows hire a helper but make sure your mil don't abuse her

Move out, she is really unreasonable. Talk to your hubby and let he know the real reason

TapFluencer

I think move out is the best. If not baby out will have more issue.

If my MIL did that to me, I will just run to my mom's house, lol.

Super Mum

Get hubby to talk to her and quickly find a new house to move

Move out pls! Things will get even harder with the baby.