Leftover milk

Mil say don’t throw out milk or make milk in advance so baby won’t cry. But the problem is I alr say make fresh milk when baby cry and throw away left over cause not good mah. Don’t want listen say don’t waste money and she take care other babies also she do and they healthy but my baby is only 1 month eh. V hard cause stay together then when I say not happy. Don’t always like to make baby cry. Wahlao who sia want to purposely make baby cry. Baby what sure cry for everything then when my baby cry she take her away then every time sure make her own decision without asking me. I damn fed up treat me like i stupid and idk how take care of my girl

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why need make advance? Bring up ur girl the way u want Not the way your MIL wants I will continue to calm my bb myself when he cries Don’t keep letting her take ur bb away whenever she cries There is a reason and if you are around I feel u should attend to bb whenever u want

Read more

I know it’s not advisable to lie but can scare ur MIL by saying you observed your LO stomach not feeling well after drinking non-fresh milk. She may have encountered all babies ok with pre-made milk or leftovers, but not all babies have strong stomach

VIP Member

Heya mama, sorry you are having issues with your mil. I would have hubby step in and talk to her about giving you the space to make your choices when raising baby

Why need to make milk in advance?? Making milk don’t take a lot of time, 1 min only. And if the milk turns cold, will cause baby to have a lot of gas

VIP Member

Who is the primary caretaker, who has the say. Try to engage your husband to be the middle man. Easier for son to talk to own mom.

TapFluencer

Follow your instincts