is it a must

is it a mask for pregnant ladies to wear thier mask at all times even when they have difficulties breathing and have to go for checkups? and I'm suffocating from wearing mask for long hours as I gotta run errands/prepare for my newborn with my fiancé in a few weeks time.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more
TapFluencer

Same as me. I also got breathing difficulties when I wear mask. I wear cloth one and feel difficult to breathe especially government one. So I buy myself and is better. But still if wear too long I can't tahan. Yes I do take out when I feel can't breathe. I don't care. Just a while when I see nobody which I also feel safe taking out too.

Read more

Yup! I’m a working nurse and 8 months pregnant at that . Masks are on for hours and hours a day....We’re already suffering trying not to sound asthmatic without the mask. With the mask, its just too torturous and unbearable at times. But using the string type is better compared to the cloth ones. :)

Yes, even during checkup you have to leave the mask on. I cannot tolerate wearing the mask for too long too so I will take breaks in the car or quiet corners to take it off when I’m out. I find surgical masks easier to breathe than fabric. Also, avoid N95, it’s not suitable for pregnant women

It would be to protect yourselves and baby. Wearing good surgical mask with cert will be better than unknown mask. I found some masks are harder to breathe than another. Just need to pick the good one to use.

VIP Member

Better to wear it in this pandemic situation.. for ur own sake .. if u feel harder just take out a min when u r alone .. tc

wear surgical mask instead of reusable ones.. if possible, get those with tie-on strings so you can adjust the tightness :)

No choice, to protect yourself. Perhaps you may want to use surgical mask or remove it for a while at quiet corner.

VIP Member

Yeah I can hardly breathe and walk at the same time with mask on but no choice. Just tahan! :)

VIP Member

I also hate to wear mask all the time but what can I do. I don’t want to get $300 fine