GDM and Preeclampsia

Lyanna means God has answered. We encountered a number of challenges during my pregnancy, GDM and preeclampsia to name a few. We were hospitalized at 34 weeks due to severe preeclampsia. Thank God the doctors and nurses made sure we were both safe so we can make it at least up to 36 weeks. But just 2 days after going home, my BP shot up and we had to undergo emergency CS. We were afraid because of possible complications of preeclampsia and largely because Lyanna's stil premature. We didn't know how she'll make it outside my womb. But one thing's for sure, we have a big God who is control of our situation. With our family and friends praying for and with us, we let go and let God. We'll be forever grateful to our Father God and to all our prayer warriors. Lyanna was born healthy and strong at 35 weeks old. While I'm still recovering and controlling my BP, we continue to trust God amidst any situation. This is just the beginning of our new chapter, parenthood and we have a lot of faith stretching lessons to guide us.

GDM and Preeclampsia
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Congrats mommy 😊😊😊 So happy that both of you are safe ❀ God is good, always

Strong Mom and Baby :) Congratulations! :)