Looking for ideas. What are the best activities I could do together with my pregnant wife?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Agree that antenatal classes and couple prenatal pilates/yoga classes are great options. How far along is your wife? If she is still in her second trimester, you can also consider a babymoon! Second trimester is the safest period for a mother-to-be to travel and she has also likely gotten over the physical discomforts often associated with the first trimester. Other things you can consider are shopping and getting the nursery room ready! Simple meetups with friends will also be good. Movie dates may sound simple, but after the baby comes, you may not have the luxury of time to step into a theater for a 2-hour movie. Have fun! ;p

Read more

Swim!!! My gynae told me walking in chest deep water is best for pregnant women as it helps strenthen pelvic muscles (if i remember correctly) and so it benefits during delivery and it also helps to relieve back pain and aches. being in water helps to take the weight off our legs and keeps us cool too. my hubby accompanied me every swim session and i loved it! plus we get to use our activesg credits and swim for free!!!

Read more

If your wife is up for it, how about a nice slow-paced walk in nature (think a nature reserve or a nice park or the beach). Walking improves circulation and eases stress for both mommy and daddy. Plus, you guys can talk and discuss things without external interference. Make it more romantic by choosing a path or route with great lookout points and romantic pitstops -- they're awesome for taking breaks and stealing kisses

Read more

You can sign up for prenatal classes, yoga for expecting parents or any other activities that can help keep your wife physically active and contribute to her well being as well as that of the child. If you don't feel like leaving the comforts of home, you can get or cook some yummy nutritious meals and have a name-brainstorming day for your little one!

Read more
VIP Member

Swimming, taking long strolls, yoga classes. Movie nights in or at the cinema (recommend gold class or premium tickets at Nex mall) Foot reflexology, prenatal massage for him and her are also fun activities to consider.

Read more
VIP Member

I go for long walks with my hubby, Ard 9-10 km. It's relaxing and we get to chat about everything and listening to music and singing out loud and then reward ourselves with a good meal.

walk the talk.