LO is coming to 20 mths and suddenly rejected formula milk. So I took the chance to intro fresh milk to her. She's ok for 3 days then now starting to reject fresh milk again. Is it ok that she's wean off milk totally? Taking solids well and I have included yogurt and cheese in her diet. Another problem with no milk is that it's harder to make her sleep at night somehow. So I tried giving her bread (she loves it) but ended up I feel she got active even more and slept even later. Is this cos of the bread I gave her? Not sure if the sleeping late is just a phase, but I am totally in panda mode now ? Any advice welcome!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-31615)

I will still try to give her some milk as I feel that 20months old is too young to wean off from milk. it could be a phase. like what jorelle said, you can consider adding some Milo powder into the fresh milk?

VIP Member

Bread should not be the reason why she is awake at night. It could be a phase. Maybe for a change, add some milo into the fresh milk? That's what i do when my toddler refuses fresh milk time to time

Read more
7y ago

I tried jorelle method before. I just use a little milo and mix with fresh milk. It won't be too sweet. I tried wit aussie milo!