hard to put infant to sleep

My LO is 4 months and evynight is a nightmare to put him to sleep recently. Usually day time we can carry him and walk around to sleep. Night time he is very cranky. Doesnt want me to carry or latch. But husband carry is okay. Not sure what is the reason. Is this due to the 4 month regression? When will this get better? He has been slpping btween 9pm to 11pm. It is getting frustrating for me evynight as i am very tired. Given that LO wake up very early and need feesing in thw middle of the night.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Highly likely is 4 months regression/teething! My baby girl only wants me to carry her before she nap or sleep Day time she only nap x2 (30’mins max) And I need to carry for at least 1-2 hours then she will fall asleep in my arms! Sometimes when I placed her down in her crib and she wakes then I have to start all over again! Very tiring! And on top of that she wakes hourly wanting to cuddle/latch to sleep. She’s now 4 months old with two bottom teeth growing.

Read more
4y ago

Is she able tosleep through the night given that she only nap for a short duration in the day? What is her bedtime like? Is it normal that evday the sleeping pattern is different during 4 month sleep regression?