3 months old baby

My lo is 3 months plus old. How do I make her stretch her sleep at night. Her last feed is around 10pm and will wake up at 2am for feeding. Also at this stage is there any toys that suitable for them to play.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My lo is 3 months plus too, but sleep through the night from last feed at 11pm to 730am the earliest or sometimes up to 10am the latest. Previously, when she wakes up for milk during the night, we capped it at 60-90ml, she is drinking 120ml in the day. Even now, she wakes up in the middle of the night, she just goes back to sleep after some patting. Do you feed any formula or only breastmilk? As I dont have enough supply, and has to supplement with formula, I give her formula for last feeding as it is more fulling.

Read more
4y ago

I set a night time routine since she was born. I will give her a wipe down and change into pyjamas, then proceed to feed her milk, on her lullaby and then place her in her cot for her to fall asleep. Sometimes, she wants some patting. It takes quite a while for her to get used to it. You can observe how much your lo drinks during the night feedings. If lo starts to drink lesser during night feedings, means their body are adjusting to get ready to sleep through the night,