3 months old baby

My lo is 3 months plus old. How do I make her stretch her sleep at night. Her last feed is around 10pm and will wake up at 2am for feeding. Also at this stage is there any toys that suitable for them to play.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

At 3 months and only waking up once a night is a big achievement I would say 😅 each baby is different and sleep training might or might not work. If it's not too difficult for you to wake up one time at night to feed baby, just keep it up. Some babies will sleep through the night on their own without any intervention, just let them figure it out themselves though it might take a while so you should be patient. Now she's still small so it's ok to let her know mummy is there to comfort her when she wakes up. This is a controversial subject so this is my personal opinion only, I don't like sleep training or letting the baby cry it out, but if it works for others then great. For your second question, anything with bright colors, interesting contrasting patterns, or toys that make sound are good for this age. At this point your goal should be to attract baby's attention and track whether she can follow movements and sounds. Cloth books or normal books are great too, never too early to read to your baby!

Read more