6 Replies

TapFluencer

My baby has been using yaolan since 3mths old. He slept on it during daytime and even night time. When he’s 1.5yo, we stop yaolan at night and transit him to bed to slp. But afternoon nap he sleep in yaolan too. Now he’s almost 2yo, he still slps in yaolan for afternoon nap and bed during night time. I will put another small mattress below the yaolan when he slps incase he flips or smth. But so far nothing happen… i would say yaolan is more liang (cooling) than mattress or cot. And yaolan makes baby more comfy. My boy can nap up to 3-4hrs even if airplane fly pass loudly he also slp 😂 i bought my yaolan net from jb cause cheaper haha and got sizes de when he’s 1.5yo till now i change to XL. Bigger and more comfy.

Usually at 1-2M, they hardly flip in yaolans, but it still depends on your baby’s acceptance. My baby hates yaolan until around 5mo then she’s willing to be in it. I will put a mattress underneath her yaolan when she’s in it. You can also try baby wearing or putting LO in the stroller then push around till they fall asleep. My LO sleeps better in the stroller at home compared to yaolan. I just push her around with me while I do my stuffs.

my baby wouldn't sleep in e past without being carried too, we tried yaolan but it didn't work for her, she kept twisting about and cried without falling asleep. but if u have no other options can give it a try, I did hear of other babies who love it. mine eventually outgrew being carried and just suddenly one day decided to sleep on her own haha. hang in there!

May I know when did your LO outgrew being carried? hopefully mine soon:(

We decided to get one when baby turned 2mo and had bad colic. It helped to soothe her and free our arms from carrying and bouncing her to try to stop her from crying for hours. She’s now 10mo and still sleeps in yaolan during daytime. All is good

my friends use yaolan. working well. u can try

TapFluencer

didnt use... slept on tummies supervised

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles