Finding out you’re pregnant in Paris

So I manage to conceive again for the second time (the first ended in a miscarriage at 12 weeks) but when I found out that I got a positive pregnancy test, I was on vacation in Europe, by the time I was in Paris. Since I’m constantly travelling from Paris to Venice to Rome and then to London, I’m a little anxious about my little one since I have to keep carrying heavy luggages around and I really do not want to lose this baby. It’s been our miracle baby since our loss 6 months ago and it would be devastating to go through that all over again. Any advice about being abroad and finding out you’re pregnant? Please do share some tips with me. Thanks! #firsttimemom #pleasehelp #firstbaby

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

omg me too! mine lost at w8 but we were hoping for the best next. recently on w4 w5 for the second try. have to look into ur itinerary if there's any walk up stay for you so u can avoid the heavy luggage and stairs. just have to watch out for yourself, don't carry heavy things, get others to help. hope you are on folic acid this period too! ❤️ things will be better this time!

Read more
1y ago

yeah thats the only concern for me right now there’s so many stairs around Europe 😭 I’ll be sure to ask for help cus I’ve also been under the weather at the moment and my hubby’s been helpful to me. And yes, I brought my pre-natal vitamins with me, thanks! ☺️