Parents and in laws fighting over grandchild

Like your own parents fighting with in laws on who should see more of grandchild. How to deal with it?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Discuss with your husband. Ask him what kind of arrangements will be ok for both sides. You definitely won’t be able to please both sides but what else can you do? Can’t simply cut baby in half right? So do what’s convenient for you and your husband and don’t bother about what the other person thinks. For example to be fair, Mon-Fri stay at your own place. Sat at in-laws. Sun at your parents. Both houses probably can stay whole day but don’t need to overnight. If you’re like me, don’t have a house yet, decide which house you want to stay at the most, say 4 nights. Then 3 nights at the other house. Then following week, switch. Or stick with the plan for the time being.

Read more

UPGRADE YOUR CREDIT SCORE!!! NO UPFRONT FEES For a long time, my credit was poor and my family needed a car but we couldn't afford at the time and all the banks I tried to secure a loan I got declined not until I came across a legit credit repair company (Jaketechcreditfix at gmail dot com) He raised my credit score from a poor 466 to an excellent 785 on all 3 bureaus and permanently removed all the negative items on my credit report as well as the Chex system.

Read more

Then all dont see! You’re the parents you all decide! For me I’m not on good terms with in laws I just dont let them see! I only let them see once in a long while when I’m feeling it