Would like to seek opinion on bringing 7mo baby overseas for short trip? Like taiwan or korea? How do u convince family members that it is safe? I am confident to manage my LO together with my hubby.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm.. whom do you need to convince? I would say you can show them examples of how others have done it. On your part, do the necessary research (what to bring, which baby-friendly places you can visit etc) and come up with the brief itinerary and show it to whoever you need to convince. It is very common to travel with babies and doable with the right help and support. For some tips, you can take a look at this blogger’s post: http://www.madpsychmum.com/2014/09/travel-tips-1-bringing-baby-overseas.html Wish you luck!!

Read more
VIP Member

It's not hard at all. I took my LO who was 5 months to Hong Kong and China. Most important is to book a service apartment hotel with lots of space and check if hotel has the baby crib ready so you don't need to bring up travel cot. Ensure you pack enough milk/food/containers/sanitizer tablet/toys/diapers/wet wipes /clothes/pacifiers/baby Panadol. And be ready to spend a lot of time in the hotel if baby is cranky :) Have fun. :)

Read more

Well i guess its built up daily. Few things to note is where ever you are going, make sure you get insurance. And bring some simple medication prescripted by your doctor safe for baby. Like fever, flu(can work ad allergy remedy)

Wow thanks for the link! Need some family support as in laws are saying he is too young, knows nothing, why bring overseas, you wont get to enjoy, etc

How about going somewhere nearer for starters? And invite them along.

u can go for goverment just pay $1