Need advise

Would like to enquire if anyone is facing what I am going through. I'm currently week 10 day 6.. so far I lost weight. Not gaining. Usually I vomit is the yellow acid.. however, starting this week.. I have been vomiting food more often after every meal. Is there something I should be worry about? I am always wanting to eat but after eating I'm vomited. And I feel hungry again. I having small meals several times everyday.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

It’s not unusual, so don’t worry regarding the events that you’re going through. However, there are good medications available to help you with your symptoms. They are safe for pregnancy. Do ask your gynae for them so that you can have some relief, be able to remain hydrated and also get better nutrition and rest:) take care

Read more
3y ago

hi Thank you for your advice. my gynae did gave me anti vomit medicine. but it doesn't seems to help now. initially I took it once a day and felt better. now I took it doesn't seems to be better and I have to take twice. and still not any better. is it cux I'm immune to it? even eating folic acid, or just by looking at it, it makes me puke. 😔