my cheating Husband wants a divorce

Lately my husb nvr come hm. He keep saying that he is working. There are days that he switch off his hp. No sms or nvr pick up my calls. When i confronted him. I ask him. He keep saying working. I asked him r u hving affair. He said NO. We really got into argument. He even slapped me. I say i will call the police. But i never. I went to see doc. I lodge a report. Police called him n asked him. My husband msg me saying that i messed up his carrer. Now he wants a divource because i made a report. WTF seriously. I tols him lets sit down n talk. Lets see e counselling. Seems like he dont give a damm f*** abt it. I have a 13 month old dau. He keep saying lets sign e paper. Dont wait too long n etc. I said NO. He nt happy abt it. I actually leave him alone for few days. Then i texted him n asked him abt his well being. That i miss u n i still love u. The ans he gave is i dont love you anymore. No feelings. I dont care abt u and yr dau. Lets get divource. What e hell seriously. Then again. When he is not ard at home. I opened his laptop. He usually leave his email n fb open. This women is his co colleague. This bitch has gone married man before. Oh my god. This is wat the saw n really shocked me: - bought flight tickets n accommodation to australia - book hotels in singapore - pictures of both together n kissing - bought bracelet n ring He is really a bastard. I m just shattered seriously. I feel like a bullet just got shot in my chest.

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

OMG I’m so sorry this is happening to you, and this is the last thing someone wants to face during this period. I know it’s easier said than done, but just walk away from him. He does not deserve you and your daughter’s love. Have you told your family about this? Hope you have, and please stay strong and press on. And I want you to near this saying: “tough times don’t last, tough people do” So stay strong, press on and you will get through this with the support of your friends and family 💪🏻

Read more