my cheating Husband wants a divorce

Lately my husb nvr come hm. He keep saying that he is working. There are days that he switch off his hp. No sms or nvr pick up my calls. When i confronted him. I ask him. He keep saying working. I asked him r u hving affair. He said NO. We really got into argument. He even slapped me. I say i will call the police. But i never. I went to see doc. I lodge a report. Police called him n asked him. My husband msg me saying that i messed up his carrer. Now he wants a divource because i made a report. WTF seriously. I tols him lets sit down n talk. Lets see e counselling. Seems like he dont give a damm f*** abt it. I have a 13 month old dau. He keep saying lets sign e paper. Dont wait too long n etc. I said NO. He nt happy abt it. I actually leave him alone for few days. Then i texted him n asked him abt his well being. That i miss u n i still love u. The ans he gave is i dont love you anymore. No feelings. I dont care abt u and yr dau. Lets get divource. What e hell seriously. Then again. When he is not ard at home. I opened his laptop. He usually leave his email n fb open. This women is his co colleague. This bitch has gone married man before. Oh my god. This is wat the saw n really shocked me: - bought flight tickets n accommodation to australia - book hotels in singapore - pictures of both together n kissing - bought bracelet n ring He is really a bastard. I m just shattered seriously. I feel like a bullet just got shot in my chest.

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes truly! ur the only one who knows the best answer. i know its hard for you esp u have a daughter. if u love him and want a complete family i suggest to fight for him. u pray and ask God to help you with ur family. just keep reminding your husband how u love him and try to ask him what is the reason why he did that but try not to argue becoz for sure ul be saddened with his response he is focus now with his partner . for now u have to be strong and bring up your child. make him realise first that he made a mistake, if finally he realise his wrong he will sure come back to you. but if ur tired, regret loving him and he keep disturbing with his nonsense doing. he contnuously beats you then u have decide. iwill definiely forget him and move on. for me il just give time til 6months if he really no change il give up and focus , move on be happy for myself & daughter. il make him sure he regret leaving. stay strong mummy. take of urself and ur lo.

Read more