Severe Headache

Last week I experienced the worst pain on the right side of my head for 2 days. Parang pinipiga na sobrang sakit and I felt weak for 2 days after that incident and last night I experienced it again on the same spot almost the same pain level na pati likod at halos buong paligid na kanang mata felt the same pain. Is it normal for a 9 week pregnant like me or should I consult to a Doctor? Ps. I'm working on a night shift (WFH) though it's the first time I felt that kind of pain.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Baka may severe migraine ka, momsh. Which can be triggered mostly because of stress. Ganyan din kasi ako. It's really painful unlike normal headache lang. Di kasi tayo pwd uminum ng pain reliever, well, except paracetamol (biogesic) which doesn't really help that much pag migraine. Haist πŸ₯Ί I don't really have migraine attacks when I was 9 weeks pregnant. Ngayon, 2nd trimester na ako nagkakaroon. What I know is, pag may migraine ka, rest or try to sleep in a room na walang ilaw. Like yung madilim talaga. Kasi light can increase the pain sa migraine. Kung di mo na kaya ang pain at mas frequent xa, ask mo na lang OB mo. 😊

Magbasa pa