Spotting to Bleeding

Last friday afternoon, i experienced spotting red/brown. So, my husband and I went to OB the next day, the OB said I am experiencing not only spotting but bleeding. So, she performed transviginal ultrasound, in the result, it is the gestational sac appears with no embryo yet. in the ultrasound, I am 4 weeks and 6 days. So, the OB advised me to take duphaston and folic acid and bed rest for a week. and then i will undergo another ultrasound this coming Saturday. As of now, I still bleed but it is just already a little bit. Is it possible that the embryo did not appear yet in the ultrasound because it is too early? Do i have the same case? Thank you.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi momsh same case tayo masyado maaga din ako nagpaultrasound.. ako last year 5 weeks nung nagpaultrasound wala pa din nakita.. balik ako sa ika-8 week ko thanks God at nakita na may embryo at may heartbeat na din sya.. may bleeding din ako dahil sa stress sa work kaya immediate bedrest ako..

4y ago

Husband and I believe that it really happens for a reason. We put our trust in Him. 🙏🙏🙏