EDD but cervix still not open
Ladies, today i went checkup on my EDD.. doc said cervix still closed.. doc asked if i want to take the pill to induce or go home and wait until monday.. i choose to wait.. do i make the right choice? :(
if you are okay, and the baby is okay, then no need to worry
If baby is not distressed and you still feel fine, I’d say wait another week. Meanwhile, continue walking. Goodluck!
Ya my also same as you. I waited for 2 days to see can induce naturally but nope. I went in to hospital to take the medicine for induced.
Like a string. put into our private part to induced. Sometime will drop out n need push back again. The feeling not good hahha.
Sometimes EDD is not accurate
If baby is all stable and dg well, i'd say yes. 😊
Not sure hw ure dg for yr pregnancy, but if all is well u cn try to trigger labour thru sex/squats/walking/birthball. Im in yr exact position 4 mths ago..positive thoughts and talk to baby. 😊