Bleeding in 8 weeks pregnancy

Hi ladies.. First time mother here.. Im 33 years old and got pregnant after IUI procedure.. Currently 8 weeks pregnant and saw baby and baby's heartbeat in last scan.. However, 2 days ago and today I experienced vaginal bleeding. I rushed to doctor who said baby is safe. Today I am again at the doctor waiting to be examined.. Any of you experienced this before? Should I be worried?

307 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm also 33 y/o i also experience it for 18 consecutive days of bleeding/spotting.on my 1st pre natal check up which my baby is 6-7weeks I was recommended to take bedrest & take isoprene & utrogestan (vaginal inserted progesterone)but nothing change after a week I was suggested to admit to hospital but I don't want since it's pandemic.i decided to take second opinion for another ob and trace that my left ovary has this corpus luteum my baby is still safe as for her as my trans v shows it too.i was injected for the bleeding & change my med into duphaston & stop my previous meds given by my first ob.and now I recovered no more bleeding again.

Read more
3y ago

god bless u and your baby