Bleeding in 8 weeks pregnancy

Hi ladies.. First time mother here.. Im 33 years old and got pregnant after IUI procedure.. Currently 8 weeks pregnant and saw baby and baby's heartbeat in last scan.. However, 2 days ago and today I experienced vaginal bleeding. I rushed to doctor who said baby is safe. Today I am again at the doctor waiting to be examined.. Any of you experienced this before? Should I be worried?

307 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes.... My 1st pregnancy when I was 23 years old. The best part I actually don't know that I was pregnant. I have problem with my period so 2 or 3 months not getting my period its common for me. But after a few months I sense something not right bcoz when my period came its just a dot, little blood & it came 1 or 2 days after that nothing. It keeps happening like this a few times get me worried. I straight go to doctor for checkup then the doctor told me that I was pregnant 20 weeks. The doctor told me that I experienced vaginal bleeding and I was lucky that the baby was safe. Don't worried too much. Make sure you don't stress your self. Eat healthy food, get enough rest(most important), don't force your self to do heavy jobs & see your doctor immediately if you feel something not right. I pray for you & your baby ..

Read more