Bleeding in 8 weeks pregnancy

Hi ladies.. First time mother here.. Im 33 years old and got pregnant after IUI procedure.. Currently 8 weeks pregnant and saw baby and baby's heartbeat in last scan.. However, 2 days ago and today I experienced vaginal bleeding. I rushed to doctor who said baby is safe. Today I am again at the doctor waiting to be examined.. Any of you experienced this before? Should I be worried?

307 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi poh.. I'm on my 8weeks and 3 days pregnancy... Last July 6 Lang po ng Gabi I experienced bleeding as in bleeding red siya tas parang ayaw mg stop... Dapat po talaga punta agad sa OB KC nung 2 ND baby ko akala ko normal Lang Ang spotting and bleeding dahil bz sa work...then I tot malaki na siya kc 3 months na siya only to find out that Wala na palang baby sa amniotic sac ko. Take note the same morning sickness po Ang nfifill ko halos parang ok Lang talaga siya pero hinde na pala.... Much better to follow the advise of your OB po... especially same s akin po mababa ang matris... 3rd baby ko na to and hoping malalagpsan namin to ni baby.

Read more