Kailan kayo nag-try kay baby magpakain ng corn? And in what form sya dapat iniintroduce?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I tried introducing corn to my son when he turned 1 year old. I was so scared he would choke but to my surprise, he liked it and finished it. Until now he gets excited when it's the food on his plate. You can also try offering buttered kernel corn to your baby when you think he/she is ready.

8 mos without teeth pa siya nun. On a cob. he knows how to chew kasi and of course with my supervision. Early on we started from chunks na talaga. At times naka-kernels. TK + BLW. Now that he's 10 months favorite na nya ang corn, especially yung lagkitan kind :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20916)

I remember giving my baby corn when he was nearly 2 years old, I guess. I gave her the boiled corn and also corn soup. He got to enjoy it naman and we didn't have any problems sa digestion nya.

Takot ako pakainin kahit 1 y.o. anak ko kase sa matanda nga hindi natutunaw e. How much more sa tyan ng baby di ba? Well para sa akin lang naman yun.

1 year pwede ng pakainin ng mais kaso dapat durog na durog ito.