ASK THE EXPERT: ⚠️👶🏻 Early Warning Signs of Learning Disabilities 🗣🚩

Join me, Ms. Jenni Foronda, Remote Classroom Australia’s Head of Marketing & Business Development. Kasama ang theAsianparent, matutulungan ko kayong mga Parents in detecting learning disabilities as early as you can so you can properly support and guide your child into overcoming hurdles in learning. 🚧 🚧Learning disabilities are disorders that affect the ability to understand, use spoken or written languages and more. This doesn’t mean they cannot do it, it only means they will have a more challenging time to learn it—this is why we are here—to help them! We got this, Parents! 👶🏻🚩 ASK as many questions as you can!

ASK THE EXPERT:  ⚠️👶🏻  Early Warning Signs of Learning Disabilities 🗣🚩
46 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I have a teenage nephew na autistic. Pero napakagaling ng memory niya, mas magaling pa saming mga average people o "normal" people. Like para siyang Waze, memorize niya lahat ng names ng roads, galing sa directions, memorize niya din lahat ng important dates like birthdays, anniversaries, death anniversaries. memorize niya din iba't ibang klase ng sasakyan at parts ng sasakyan. Nakakaproud siya actually! And very sociable pa siya. I want my nephew to live his life to the fullest and use those gifts he has na wala ang average people. Yung mamaximize niya yung kanyang superpower sa pagmememorize. Paano ko po kaya siya matulungan and I want to offer him an opportunity na makapag trabaho din. Capable naman siya dahil nga sociable sya. Ano kayang jobs and opportunities ang best for him?

Magbasa pa
9mo ago

Hi Mommy. You might want to try our courses. You can join our trial classes by registering here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17vPbWDB1d3sNkMzoqXYgc2gMNgcicaI_pAOkLdTFmpU/edit