shortness of breath

Izzi normal to feel shortness of breath during first trimester? I feel my stomach is bloated and pressing against me.. something that normally happen later.. I'm 11 wks now..

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same feeling, 11 weeks whenever i do something even if I get my water jug i felt like i've been running for an hour. sometimes, I can't breathe. My OB said it's normal specially when your age is 25 onwards.

I feel very bloated all the time during 1st tri that I don’t have appetite. Gynae also says a lot of gas in my tummy & said it’s okie for me to drink ginger tea to make myself feel better.

In the first trimester, increased levels of progesterone may make breathing a bit difficult at times as your body adjusts to new hormonal levels.

i am 11 weeks, always feel bloated, amd worst gastric pain.. make me no appetite to eat... once i eat.. i feel nausea. anyone hv the same issue?

11mo ago

I do feel the same every after a meal or snack 😞

It could also be due to heavy meals.. Instead of 3 meals a day, try to have 5 small meals and snacks in between

VIP Member

Yeap. I went through that too. Then it made me have less appetite. It'll get better!

Yes me too! Was on a call yesterday and felt shortness of breath after continuously speaking for about 10 mins..

It's normal, and it will only get worst. If it's really uncomfortable, please check with your gynae

VIP Member

It’s quite common. But again, if you feel uncomfortable always check with your gynae. Safer.

Same here. I am on HL for 3 weeks but the situation no improvement and next week back to work :(