It's my second pregnancy and I'm experiencing very bad morning sickness which didn't happened during my first. My first pregnancy was a breeze. How long will my morning sickness last? I am feeling so sick everyday.

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I agree with Diana. I was like you, my first pregnancy was a breeze and I didn't at all felt pregnant until the lat 2 to 3 weeks maybe. But my 2nd pregnancy was horrible, especially the 1st trismeter. Headaches, lost of appetite, fatique, etc. I felt a lot better by the 2nd trismeter, and felt alot more energized then. However, it differs from woman to woman. My colleague had morning sickness thorough the entire pregnancy. If it gets bad, you can request for pills from your gynae. Jiayou mummy! The 1st trismeter will be over soon!

Read more

This is also my 2nd pregnancy, my morning sickness is worst from 6weeks to 13weeks (I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum or severe morning sickness) and stayed a lot at ER. Thankfully, it gets better at 14weeks but all pregnancy were different. Some women are sick the entire pregnancy, but I hope you get better soon! It’s too hard I don’t even want to remember what I felt that time..

Read more

In most cases it should end by the end of the first trimester. You can find out more here : http://sg.theasianparent.com/morning-sickness/ Have included a link to some remedies that could help alleviate your morning sickness: http://sg.theasianparent.com/10-tips-to-cure-morning-sickness/ Hang in there!

Read more

I suffer from morning sickness too even I throw up 2 or 3 times a day even midnight I'd feel during my sleep that I want to throw up and when I wake up it's really happening . I can even swallow my saliva coz it makes me throw up

5y ago

Mina up to 5times, to a point whereby I'd feel there's nothing to vomit, and after that I'd feel sooo dizy and have pains.

Every pregnancy is different. Normally morning sickness will get better after entering into 2nd trimester. If you are feeling very unwell, try to rest more at home and take some comfort food e.g. ginger tea, porridge and etc.

VIP Member

Me too. First baby, I didn’t have any sickness. But the 2nd one, I will have morning sickness at night. Every pregnancy is diff. No choice I have to take candy whenever I wanna puke

Me too... I starting hving dizzy spells at week 4, and then came the occasional vomiting, till week 5 whole day vomiting until now im at week 8 still whole day vomiting😭

I'm also battling , there's days that I can keep food down and than days like today and yesterday everything is coming up , just when I think I'm getting a break 😣

Me and u the same nd worse i hv to do everything around the house,and every1 jst annoys me expecially my husband i jst want this morning sickness to b over😢

Mine lasted for 3 months Mommy, I hardly slept and I lost appetite hang in there it will surely pass