It's a huge leap from k2 to P1. What are the things that we should start preparing them now ?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, everytime I pass by my daugther's future primary school, I will tell her this is her future primary school and she gets very excited each time. I also tried to tell her real situations in primary school, e.g. buy food from canteen, large sized classroom, CCA, new friends and etc. that she will encounter in primary school. When I did my parent volunteer (PV) in the school, I brought my girl together with me and joined some of the school activities. So far, she has positive feedback on the school. She is looking forward to join the school next year. As for the academic wise, I do not particularly do any preparation for her. Apart from P1 bridging english programme that her english enrichment is doing currently, I bought some assessment books (grammar and maths only) for her to practice. Also, I let her do independently so to train her to complete her homework by her own when I return to work next year.

Read more