Maternity pillow

Isit worth buying maternity pillow ? As now I’m sleeping on my side all the time and my butt starting to hurts already . Any advice ?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought the U shape giant pillow & the side wedge pillow. Sometimes they help and sometimes they dont. I still have buttock, hips and knees pain. I have a friend who just used her long bolster the whole pregnancy. Idk how she managed but pretty impressive imo. The U shape pillow - good for knee pain The wedge - good for butt pain (just used it under my butt last night).

Read more

Got mine from shopee, but i got the wedges kind as it didn’t take much space in bed. It helps to prop my back when I’m sleeping sideways, so that i can lean on it and less tiring. Or you can use it to support your tummy as well when it’s getting bigger

I enjoyed having mine, good for bad aches and resting the almost ready to offload bump. Just bought it off taobao. Some days, i do without it,quite stuffy even with air-conditioning.

TapFluencer

i used two cheap pillows from ikea. one on each side to prop myself when sleeping. this prevented me from body ache and also stopped me from accidentally sleeping on my back.

honestly maternity pillows helps alot. comfort for your tummy. personally i love snuggling pillow while pregnant. 👍🏻 longer bolster helps your sleeping

i bought mine but not the full sized one. it helps relieve a bit of tension. plus, it helps you not sleep on your back so good for the baby

i didnt have one during my first pregnancy but i got one for the second one cause baby was bigger. i bought a seahorse shaped one.

You can rest your bump on the pillow and can use it as a nursing pillow to put your baby on it when feeding

I bought but it was so hot to use. Maybe must select the material carefully.