Is Tagaytay still a good place to have a quick family getaway from the busy city life in Manila?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

As for someone who lives in Tagaytay, NO. Unfortunately, no. Try Batangas or Laguna if you really want to relax. Or maybe somewhere north. We can't even get to enjoy the places here especially on weekends and holidays. It's too crowded and the traffic's similar to that of Manila/Edsa. Unless you're eyeing on visiting a place here, I don't think you'll enjoy a quick family getaway. Plus, everything's overpriced.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

Oh dear. I got a recommendation to vist the Puzzle Mansion. Would you know if it's budget friendly? Thanks for the input, Mommy!

If it will just be a day trip, I think it will be a bit tiring. Sta. Rosa and Tagaytay area have been experiencing heavy traffic nowadays. But if it's an overnight trip, aside from Puzzle Mansion, you might also want to check Hotel Kimberly's zoo.

yes! try puzzle mansion bed and breakfast. you'll be amazed with their collections of puzzles especially the 3d's and 4d's. and also try their buko cream pie! it's amazing! it's like your eating ice cream and pie in one bite.

8y ago

you're welcome.