Is it safer to use hand sanitisers for cleaning baby’s hand than rubbing alcohol?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally I do not like hand sanitisers as alcohol is one of the ingredients too. However, comparing both hand sanitisers and rubbing alcohol, I will choose hand sanitiser over rubbing alcohol as it is more gentle to kids' skin. I would choose to let my kids to wash hands whenever it is possible. If there is no access of water tape in e.g. shopping mall, I will just use wet wipes to wipe their hands throughout.

Read more

I think I would rather use my baby's wet wipes than either the hand sanitiser or rubbing alcohol since I will be carrying wet wipes anyways. It's clean, and safe for kids and I wouldn't need to carry an extra bottle of hand santiser or alcohol in my bag. Otherwise I would just bring my child to the toilet to wash off like Diana suggested.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3718)

VIP Member

Hand sanitizer make your skin dry and it killed all bacteria in your hand (even the good one!) The best way to clean hand is with soap and water. that's it

Handwashing is the best. But given the two options, I'd go with rubbing alcohol 70% IPA. Kills germs better.

VIP Member

If u r outside u may can use sanitisers.. but at home better to wash with hand wash

I use biocair pocket spray. Does not contain any alcohol.

I wash with baby soap

5y ago

Or use baby whipes

I agree with wet wipes