Low carb strawberry-filled coco almond muffins! ??

Ingredients: 1/2 Cup coconut flour 1/4 Cup almond flour 1 Cup all-purpose cream 50 grams unsalted butter (melted) 100 grams homemade strawberry jam 4 Large eggs 5 sachets steviana sweetener 1 tps baking powder 1/4 tps baking soda (optional) 1/2 tps vanilla essence 1/8 tps red liquid food coloring (I used foster clarks) Procedure: 1. Make your strawberry jam. I used frozen strawberries because it's cheaper. Glaze it with 1/4 cup erythritol. Set aside and let it cool. I suggest to add small amount of thickener such as xanthan gum. - I don't have it! ? 2. Melt your butter then set aside until it reaches room temp. 3. Mix other wet ingredients. Eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose cream. Mix it using hand mixer for 5 to 7 mins (Medium to high-speed) then eventually add the sweetener. You can use other sweetener but do a taste test while adding it as I am not sure about the conversion of 5 sachets steviana to other sweeteners like erythritol. 4. Add baking powder and baking soda to your wet ingredients then continue mixing. 5. Add gradually the coconut flour and the almond flour 6. Mix it well. Add red food coloring to reduce the strong yellowish color of your batter. - this is optional! ? 7. Pour the batter into your pan or muffin tray and while doing that, pre heat your oven to 190Β°c. 8. On your molding, add the jam that you've made. 9. Bake it for 20 mins (mine was 25 mins) at 190Β°c 10. Let it cool for at least 45 mins before you serve.

Low carb strawberry-filled coco almond muffins! ??
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Wow thanks po sa pag share ng recipe