Feeling guilty :(

In my second trimester currently and I'm constantly craving for unhealthy stuff such as fried food, fast food, spicy stuff, chips.. At least eating these a few times a week 😭 never felt so guilty for consuming these in my life. Anyone feels the same?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ugh my morning sickness is still bad so I can't even eat whatever I craving 😭 unhealthy food is better than no food! balance it out with good food another time. I learnt from a nutritionist that it's easier to think about what you can ADD to a meal to balance it out rather than to SUBTRACT sth. You need fats too so fried foods is ok, just need to add other food types too!

Read more

Me! I tried my best to control, telling myself it's for baby's health and well-being. But I let myself eat some maybe once or twice every 3-4weeks when I really cannot control anymore, as I value my own mental well-being as well, don't want to be so tense and stressed and frustrated because I keep struggling with choosing to eat unhealthy food or not 😂

Read more

Same here! 😭 I haven’t had any fruits and veg cause they’re apparently my food aversions. I’ve been snacking a lot on tidbits, snacks, cookies, crackers and coffee. Feeling guilty but unfortunately it’s the only thing I can stomach so am consoling myself that bad food is better than no food 😓

I also indulge in some unhealthy food every week, like tidbits and fast food etc. I felt guilty eating as well but I can't control. I console myself that I am eating healthy food too so it should be fine.

Don’t feel guilty, you should be eating what you feel like, it is better than not eating! I was eating a lot of fries and potato chips and fast food during my entire pregnancy and everything was fine.

TapFluencer

💕