normal to have no morning sickness?

Im week 6 day 1 and I am not feeling any nausea at all. I only feel more gas when I eat and the need to burp. Is that normal?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine kicked in around week 9! Initially I was worried like you, but I realised that I am just one of the lucky ones. I instantly feel better when I get to see and hear my baby during ultrasound!

I didn't feel nauseous until week 8. But then again, the nausea was only for a short while, usually at night. I felt better after week 10! Most of the time, I just kept burping.

Super Mum

My nausea started 6 weeks onwards. However, no vomit, only gagging. If you don’t have it, it’s normal too! Once u see ultrasound with heartbeat, u will feel more at ease.

Read more

Blessed with no morning sickness so far as well and am 33 weeks now. Heard other mummies with no experience of morning sickness as well. Think it depends on individual

VIP Member

Yes it is normal. I don't have severe nausea throughout my pregnancy. Only bloated tummy which then my gynae prescribe me probiotic to ease the bloatness :)

Super Mum

Me! My nausea start kicking in only after week 6. If u don’t have, then lucky you! You will feel more at ease after u see heartbeat.

Some doesnt have symptoms at all. Some gets nausea or morning sickness the whole pregnancy. So it is different on everybody

It is normal. I did not have any nausea or sickness in my first trimester. 21st week now and still positive :)

It is normal. Me too. But after my 2nd trimester is here, the honeymoon period is officially over.

Symptoms varies from person to person.. Some may have some may not dun worry too much 😊