No pregnancy symptoms at 7th week

Mummies, tell me at which week did you feel early pregnancy symptoms? Is it normal not to have any? No more morning sickness, When will I get pregnancy symptoms? help me to clear my doubts.. feeling sad.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not everyone will have morning/night sickness. Pregnancy symptoms differs for every pregnancy journey. It can be fatigue, tender/sore breast, big/small appetite, nausea, vomitting, dizzy, etc. For me, both pregnancy I didnt had morning/night sickness neither vomitting. I only find out I was pregnant with my first at 12 weeks and second at 7 weeks. I only check with kit and test with doctor to confirm.

Read more

Not having any symptoms is good! A pregnancy test and gynae scan can help with any anxiety. My mum didn’t have any symptoms throughout her pregnancy but unfortunately for me, I have all - all day nausea, dizziness, fatigue, breasts hurt so much. 🥲 it will be different for each lady so don’t worry too much!

Read more

yea, I didn't have much symptoms except feeling tired easily. everything was good, no cravings, no nausea, no food rejection or anything. it's a good thing! just wait till next doctor visit and you will see that your little one is still active and well in you!

VIP Member

Not everyone experiences pregnancy symptoms. It’s completely normal not to have any. I din experience any, not even food cravings for all my pregnancies. That was such a blessing! 😊

Early pregnancy symptoms usually appear around or after the time that you miss your period, usually sometime between weeks 4 and 9. So hold tight, its not long before your symptoms show.

Super Mum

I had morning sickness at week 6 all the way till now at week 12. But everyone is different. There are some people who don't have much symptoms in 1st trimester so don't worry.

i didn't have any morning sickness and felt normal in the 1st trimester so don't worry! my appetite gradually increased in the middle of my 1st trimester and i had cravings

Different pregnancy have different morning sickness and not everybody have it! Don’t feel safe or have doubt, mine only start in late week 8-9!

VIP Member

Have you seen Gynae? Any scan done after 6th week? If in doubt, just use the test kit. Seeing it positive will give u less anxiety.

yes it is normal not to have any like me, no morning sickness at all.if u dont have u are so lucky😊