Vaccination On 14/04/2020

Hi, I'm thinking should I bring my 5 months old girl go polyclinic for vaccination on 14/04? Is it save?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Please do. The 5 mth vaccines are very important (5-in-1 and either Hep B or PCV -if you opted for it). PCV vaccine protects baby against pneumonia caused by the pneumococcus bacteria. And the 5-in-1 protects many dangerous conditions too. If you can, use the baby carrier with baby facing you, and wash your hands after touching any surfaces. You should also wear a mask, and stand far away from other families if possible.

Read more
VIP Member

I actually avoid on going polyclinic as there's many positive cases that they are unaware themselves as serious symptoms has not been shown yet and they might thought its normal flu & cold thus visiting polyclinic. I booked an appointment with a private PD instead.

Vaccinations are very important! I would go but change to a private clinic where I can make appt in advance.

TapFluencer

do adhere to immunisation schedule as closely as possible... take care & stay strong 😷💪😘

Vaccination is important for the baby so please go ahead I suppose but do take extra precautions

VIP Member

Pls continue with vaccinations. Book appts beforehand.

VIP Member

you have to go, the vaccine is important for your baby

TapFluencer

I change vaccine from poly to private to avoid crowd.

don't miss vaccination

VIP Member

Yes. Safe