Torn between vaccinating my newborn or not. Help!

Hi. I’m so sorry if there’s a lot of mistakes but I hope you’ll understand. I have a month old and she’s due for vaccination next week. My LIP doesn’t believe in vaccination as it cause autism, according to him but I badly want my baby to get vaccinated. How should I discuss this with him? I’m not sure if this is the right platform to ask but I need your advice. Thanks!

74 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

mukhang si mister mo ang isang example ng kulang sa bakuna mommy. napakahalaga ng vaccine sa baby dahil habang lumalaki sya ay dun pa lang din nagmomold yung mga panlaban niya sa bacteria and viruses sa paligid niya and need ng help ng vaccine para kung sakali man na kapitan sya ng sakit na yon ay maiimune na ang katawan niya dahil nga may immunization o vaccine na tinatawag.

Magbasa pa
TapFluencer

I guess before vaccination, you may 1st ask him to discuss with a pedia or a doctor regarding his doubts. 1st hand info from a professional is always better than hearsay. It is better to address your LIP fears 1st. I believe that with proper infos he will understand how impotant vaccines are and that there is nothing to fear.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Hello Mommy, I understand your concern. But better talk to him again and discuss the importance of vaccination. There are no concrete studies linking autism and vaccination. The benefits of the vaccines greatly outweighs the risks. Hoping he can finally understand its importance as soon as possible. Hugs Mommy. 🤗

Magbasa pa
TapFluencer

hi Mommy, we now live in a world with no vaccine (yet) for Covid and look at our situation now. In a few years time mas madami magsusulputan viruses. normally, people die because of complications like pneumonia etc so I hope by now, you guys made a decision already. if not, join ka sa FB community ng Bakunanay :)

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

mommy, vaccine is the best protection you can give your child, if your LIP doesn't agree with it, you better discuss with him the pros and cons for not having your child vaccinated. Best also to join you in your pedia visit so that the doctor can discuss it with him the benefits of vaccine.. All the best mommy!

Magbasa pa

I think they created it not to harm are little ones, Vaccines provide protection not only to the individual given it, but also to the whole community, if your lip doesn't agree with your decision better consult your pedia, I think he needs a reliable opinion of others to open his mind regarding vaccination

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

hi mommy there are a lot of vaccine related FB live discussions at The Asian Parent PH Facebook Page. you might want to try to watch it with him. baka sa kanila maliwanawan sya if from the experts it nanggaling.. na mismong sinasabi nila. Back track ka lang mommy its the April 28 webisode All About Bakuna.

Magbasa pa

Hi sis tanong ko lng if anong vacc ang ibbgay kay LO mo. By next nextweek vaccination na dn ksi ni baby ko turning 2mos na. Im planning na sa probinsya ko na sya ipavaccine kesa dto sa mnila sa pedia nya. Gsto ko lng sana icompare if same ba sa probnsya or sa private pedia ang ibbgay nilng vacc . Thank you

Magbasa pa
4y ago

After shots ng BCG hepa at vita k nung delivery . Ano ba next vacc ang ibbgy sknya? baka kasi d na kmi mkapnta sa pedia nya

True sis. Yung first baby ko vaccinated sya sobrang masakitin at payatin always kami nasa hospital., nung pina stop ko na sya from vaccination at hanggang ngayon 7yrs old na sya sobrang healthy na po nya. Kaya ngayon sa second baby ko ayoko syang pabakunahan, tama na yung experienced sa 1st baby ko.

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
4y ago

Mabuti naman po okay na si baby mo. Ilan taon na po yung pangalawa?

VIP Member

Hello, mommy. I think it's better that you and your live in partner go to the pedia together. Let him hear what the doctor has to say muna. I know pareho kayong concerned sa baby niyo, pero if he has doubts mas okay nang marinig niya from a professional yung importance ng vaccine for baby 😊