I'm sending my lo to ifc once she reach 3 months old. She is on bf. May i know how to prepare breastmilk to ifc? And how to deal with separation anxiety?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

for babies at 3 months, the separation anxiety are mainly on the mummy as we are unable to part with our baby. I will always look forward to pick up time, place some photos of baby around my office desk as a motivation. for breast milk, estimate the number of hours of baby being there and the number of feeds. I would portion it out all in bottles which is easier for the teachers to feed.

Read more
7y ago

currently direct latch. trying to train her accept bottle. fed her 3oz but after 1 hr she wants my boob to fall asleep. not sure is comfort latch or still hungry.. do i increase to 4oz?

I put my milk in storage bags and bring them to the ifc. They have a freezer to store. And will defrost for feeds.

7y ago

do u put in cooler bag too? was wondering if cooler bag is a need to bring to ifc for breastmilk. the ifc is very near my house.

3 months old. Separation is more on mummies. At 3 months old babies will adapt very quickly.

7y ago

i see. but will they get sick often?