Sending my LO to ifc once she turned 4.5mths

Hi mommies, does anyone sending your LO at 4mths or earlier to ifc? Will they become reject you and prefer the teacher instead? I'm sending my LO next mth after she turned 4.5mths, not sure will she cry or recognize surrounding? I also worry oncd shd adapted she will reject me and prefer the teacher. Super sad now but no choice, i need to go back work soon 😭😭 #pleasehelp #1stimemom #firstbaby #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine went to IFC at 4 months old. He adapts well. He enjoys going to school, but will look forward to going home when the time comes. Still very clingy to me. I guess, ultimately, depends on how much time u spend with her also? If ure always make an effort to spend time with her, I’m sure she will still be clingy.

Read more
3y ago

thats what i was worried, worry not enuff time for her cos i will only bk home frm work ard 7pm and only spend 2hrs with her and she need to sleep alr :( since next day need wakeup early to ifc. so sad

I send my girl to ifc at 5.5mo & she’s 1yo now. She will not prefer the teacher to you. She can recognise who’s the parents. They will adapt to the surrounding & the people at the Ifc . Babies are highly adaptable than what you give them credit for . Usually is the mummy that will feel sad.

3y ago

When she come home from ifc at 6pm, I usually will just bathe and feed her, and she slp alrd. Only when she’s older that I start giving her solids as dinner that we spend more time after sch. Weekend is all about her. And she’s still very sticky to me . Don’t worry!