3 months heaven come period.

I'm ready 3 months heaven come my period yet, but I'm scare to see doctor. I don't have any symptoms like vomit morning sickness or etc... At work I'm very active. Should I really go see doctor ?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve been having irregular period since sec school, and once my period didn’t come for 74 days.. I checked pregnancy kit and confirmed that I wasn’t pregnant before I went to doc. I do PAP-smear checks every year and nothing irregular, some ppl just have hormone imbalance.. doc gave me meds to induce my period and it came after 1 week. However you can take primerose evening oils, it helped to balance out my hormones over time and my period (very) slowly became more regular.. Btw I’m pregnant now, and I never had any symptoms so I was pretty much in denial mode when my pregnancy test was positive.. lol do make sure u check if you’re pregnant thou!! The period inducing meds are no good for pregnancy!

Read more
VIP Member

I also have irregular period since young. My condition is pcos. Last time gynae prescribed me duphaston to regulate my period. It does help but once I stop consuming my period will go haywire again. I was on this medication for 1 year then I stopped and changed to take Chinese medicine (Bak fong pill) and also take flaxseed (which help to balance hormone). My period still not come every month but at least the gap is shorter than before (can up to 4 months no period). Anyway, better to see gyane to find out your root cause first :)

Read more
4y ago

The last time when I get to know my husband, my period never come about 6 months I was totally scare that I'm pregnant.. When to see doctor at KK hospital, the doctor said I'm normal she give me pill, but I seen no much different I stop taking the pill.. Last 2 years or 3 years ago I was in hospital NUH, my gynae told me not to stress a lot or thinking to much..

Yup better to go see a doctor. There are many other reasons for a missed period. E.g., stress or extreme changes in lifestyles or diet. Best to get it checked out.

VIP Member

i think you try to check w pregnancy test kit first to see if youre pregnant then you can see the doctor if you are.

4y ago

so its positive?

Super Mum

If you are not preg (after testing with a preg kit), it will be good to see a doctor.

4y ago

Thank you Bliss I will see the doctor 😊

try pregnancy test kit first, if negative then better see doctor to check

VIP Member

Better u may check ur home pregnancy test .. before heading to doc

Super Mum

Why don’t you do a pregnancy test at home? Can you buy a test kit?

4y ago

I see. Then yes, perhaps seeing a doctor is a good idea.

U can try a pregnancy test kit before you go see a doctor

Thank you cherlyn to hear me out 😊