I'm planning to make some no-bake blueberry cheesecake but I find it hard to find some blueberries in groceries within our area. Can anyone point me out to where I can buy some?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I also had a hard time finding blueberries when I was planning to make a no-bake blueberry cheesecake. I remember I was able to find one at SM Marikina, that was few months ago. I'm pretty sure you can find one at S&R or Rustan's supermarket since they supply mostly imported goods, but I haven't checked on these stores lately if they have stocks. You may just want to check on different branches as blueberries always run out of stock due to the demand.

Magbasa pa

I agree with Charm. It seems like blueberries are always in demand as I, too, often find it hard to purchase blueberries in groceries near our vicinity. If you are after fresh blueberries, I suggest that you really take the extra mile to go and visit S&R or Rustan's. What I do is to just use quality blueberry jam as an alternative.

Magbasa pa

You may try Landers if you're near Balintawak. In case there aren't any blueberries available, you can visit S&R Congressional and other nearby grocery stores in the area like Waltermart, Landmark and SM Hypermarket