getting a helper

Im planning to get a helper to take care of my baby when im back to work. However, i am worried to leave just the helper and baby alone at home. Any suggestion what i could do? I heard about bring helper to in law or parents house in the day but both side also working in the day. :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I Change 2 helper from Myanmar and Indonesia who are not experienced of taking care baby. They need alot of months and time to guide them. Unless u really close 1 eyes. There are good helper too. Is just luck. My helper are not experience. They dun know what is dangerous. Long story. I do have neighbour leave baby and helper at home with camera. Helper 10 years experience taking care baby in Singapore. But she require Sunday off and hp with her at all time. I can see when she bring baby out she play with phone and with earphone. So it really depends. Otherwise you take care yourself. I am looking after myself. Till he 2 yrs old then put child care.

Read more
4y ago

Yah lo. Alot of people say is all about luck whether you get a good or bad one. I cannot and wont choose the idea of quitting job to baby sit my baby till 2years old as i also need to earn and help my husband out. Its never easy to live in SG. 😂